The ArcData Database contains various statistical data of the Hungarian NUTS levels from 2000 onwards. The indicators contained are an ideal starting point for location based predictive analytics tools. The database is designed for integration in location based predictive analysis or geo-marketing processes.
Characteristic of ArcData database
The database has the same structure in every NUTS level, and for the districts of Budapest too. You can buy the database in several format, and you can use it your desktop GIS mapping application too. The special data groups as Demography and Unemployment rate are available in settlement level. These data groups contains the latest available data, year 2016 (2017).
ArcData contains selected statistical data as well as calculated indexes for all NUTS levels in Hungary allowing analysis of territorial differences.
Arc data is built to make comparative analysis of the data easy, so the database has the same structure for every NUTS level, as well as for the districts of Budapest.
Main topics of ArcData database
The unique strength of ArcData is the wide range of topics covered through in its data groups, making it a highly effective tool for territorial comparative analysis. It contains several basic indicators as well as derived indexes of factors influencing purchasing power.
Data groups covered in ArcData are the following:
- Health cares
- Employment and unemployment
Contents and territorial organization of the database
ArcData contains data for all administrative levels of Hungary. For all these territorial units the data is in a uniform structure with varying degrees of detail.
- For all seven regions of Hungary the database contains over 110 indicators organized by seven themes. A new set of data is added every January
- For all 198 small regions the database contains over 40 indicators organized into 11 themes Before 2014 due to changes in statistical boundary units there are 176 small regions for which the database contains over 130 indicators organized by 13 themes
- For all 19 counties of Hungary plus Budapest, the database contains over 230 indicators organized by four themes. A new set of data is added every January.
- For Budapest’s 23 districts the database contains over 220 indicators organized by 15 themes. A new set of data is added every January.
- For all 3155 settlements of Hungary the database contains over 80 indicators organized by 12 themes. A new set of data is added every January.