The fastest and most cost-effective solution for all your address cleaning, validating, certifying and geocoding needs.
Geocoding is the basis of all spatial business decisions. Having the correct address in the right format along with reliably precise geocoding is crucial in many industries where there is a need to know and handle partner’s address data. Our address cleaning, validating, certifying, and geocoding services make this possible.
Address management improves the efficiency of services related to navigation, delivery optimization and spatial districting. We can simultaneously improve the precision of services connected to addresses and reduce database redundancies using better reference data.
Our online address cleaning and automatic geocoding solution provides you with the clean addresses and the correct coordinates in a fixed format.
Why choose us
- We handle over 16 million unique addresses for our customers annually. Our customers include government data owners, utility providers, as well as commercial companies with large customer bases.
- We have decades of experience with the particular irregularities common in Hungarian addresses such as legacy street names, use of part of town names to denote settlement, isolated rural farm addresses, industrial areas, etc. Our high accuracy address databases that have been continuously developed for over twenty years are the reason we are best placed to handle these challenges.
- Our geocoding algorithms were specifically developed for a Hungarian linguistic context and Hungarian addresses. They can handle the peculiarities of the Hungarian language and all the common mistakes made with addresses.
- Continuous development and updating of our databases and algorithms are of paramount importance to us and form the basis of our address management service. This is what allows our geocoding to have the highest positional accuracy. We release un an update of our underlying address database and maps every quarter.
- We are developing new address search applications non-stop, such as intuitive search which doesn’t only search postal addresses but identifies hits from our POIX databases as well.